Thursday 7 March 2013

How do nitrates in a lightning storm affect the human psyche?

Somewhere I heard that it revitalises the human body as much as it does plants. How do the nitrates make plants greener and could nitrates have a sort of euphoric effect on humans? It might just be because I love lightning, but I always feel happier during a lightning storm. I'm from the Highveld in South Africa where we get significant lightning storms that light the sky up like a disco, so I'm not talking about a few flashes of lightning, I'm talking about a flash of lightning every three seconds.

What is a VPN?


VPN is (Virtual Private Network) were first used by companies to enable their employees to securely access internal systems such as email remotely (e.g. from home or while on business trips). Today they are increasingly being used for personal use by individuals to protect their privacy while online in public places (e.g. when using the wi-fi connection in a cafe) or in a country where the internet is censored / blocked (e.g. China, Saudi Arabia…).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.