Saturday 2 February 2013

An insane girl set a hedge maze on fire whilst me and my friend were in it! What should we do?

Hey everyone!

So, there's a hedge maze nearby to where I live and me and my friend Heini LOVE going in it! We've been in it so many times so we know all of the tips and tricks of it, but it's still fun to go in and traverse, once in a while!

Heini and were out on the town one day not long ago, and we had nothing to do, really, so we decided to go to the hedge maze and find our way out of it.

We paid the admission fee (£5) and went in to the maze and worked our way around it and like usual it was SO fun!

We then saw this girl called Mallory and we panicked because recently Mallory has been nothing but trouble to us! She's gone pretty much insane since Mavis came out of witness protection and then fell from a building.

She walked up to us and she was screaming completely incomprehensible things! She then looked at us and said "I mean it this time, you'll be retributed"

She then ran away, and we thought nothing of it. However, we then started smelling smoke. I lifted Heini on to my shoulders and then she shouted "oh my God, Isobel, the hedge maze is on fire!"

We started running to find our way out but we were wearing heels so we weren't running all that fast and I fell over and we lost time as Heini had to help me up.

We got to a part where we knew we were near the exit and there was this group of people getting really scared and crying because (unlike us) they had never been in the hedge maze before, and they didn't know their way out. We helped them to the exit so they didn't burn to death.

I heard that (thankfully) no one died, but there were a few people with burns and injuries!

What should we do? Mallory's insanity is continually targeting us and it's starting to harm other people!

vpn murah


VPN is (Virtual Private Network) were first used by companies to enable their employees to securely access internal systems such as email remotely (e.g. from home or while on business trips). Today they are increasingly being used for personal use by individuals to protect their privacy while online in public places (e.g. when using the wi-fi connection in a cafe) or in a country where the internet is censored / blocked (e.g. China, Saudi Arabia…).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.