Wednesday 2 January 2013

How can i convince my parents to let me have my lip pierced?

I turn 17 in a month and a half, and I've been wanting to get it done for months, but my parents are strict about these things, i don't need there permission but they will kill me if i get it done without asking.
And i know that they will say no!
Please help, and can anyone tell me what it feels like?

What is a VPN?


VPN is (Virtual Private Network) were first used by companies to enable their employees to securely access internal systems such as email remotely (e.g. from home or while on business trips). Today they are increasingly being used for personal use by individuals to protect their privacy while online in public places (e.g. when using the wi-fi connection in a cafe) or in a country where the internet is censored / blocked (e.g. China, Saudi Arabia��).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.